It's not finished until...

I was at a store yesterday looking at carpet and rugs and the saleswoman there looked at the back of my card and got excited. My new cards have a photo of one of the window treatments printed on the back. She said "a room just isn't complete without curtains." I could not agree more! You may have a beautiful home, fine furnishings and accessories galore, but a room is just not finished until the draperies are hung.

If you're ready to see how we can finish off your interior, contact me and we can combine the perfect fabric with the right treatment to make your rooms complete.

*Thank you for stopping by! Angela's Design & Decor is owned and operated by Angela de Hoyos, an Interior Designer servicing the areas of  Enterprise and Dothan, Alabama. Our team offers custom draperies and window treatments, blinds and shutters, custom furniture and more. Call today for a consultation!